We’ve officially entered the holiday season. And so, in order to support small business owners and entrepreneurs by offering YOU some fabulous gift ideas, Identity Magazine has created this exclusive Holiday Gift Guide featuring 5 of our favorites picks.
You can treat a family member or friend (or even yourself) to any of these products which are sure to please and pamper! And too, it’s always amazing to support and #shopsmall for Small Business Saturday, this year November 26, 2016!
1. My Makeup Brushes sells high quality monogrammed makeup brush sets made in natural or synthetic fibers to your request. Huge celebs, like Jennifer Hudson, keep them stocked in their own makeup bags My Makeup Brushes are a fantastic addition to any woman’s beauty regimen. Sets can be personalized too and come in custom cases. They’re colorful, and, most importantly ,USEFUL! My Makeup Brushes start at just $50, are made in the USA, and ship within 1-5 business days. Find out more about them and purchase one–or a few–here. C’mon, how cool would these brush sets look poking out of a Christmas stocking?
2. Pearlesque Box® is the first monthly skincare subscription box for the bona fide beauty fanatic who cares about high quality, non-toxic, organic, and all natural ingredients. With a variety of monthly subscription alternatives, you can choose the assortment that best suits your needs, desires, and budget. Pearlesque Box ® is THE option for those who seek healthy and affordable beauty products from the top brands offering safe, natural ingredients. Call it ‘super-natural,’ fun gift giving! You can even spread the joy with boxes for all the women in your house. Create a bonding experience when you open your packages of goodies all together! Check out these amazing products here.
3. Whipped Peppermint Body Butter Soak up some holiday cheer with the delicious, warming scent of peppermint and just a hint of hot cocoa with Love by Sarah Walton’s Whipped Peppermint Body Butter. Rich with peppermint, this decadent cream will soothe your skin during the winter months and delight your senses with memories of candy canes and hot chocolate. Made with organic cocoa butter, you’ll get just a suggestion of rich, delicious chocolate. We’ve added an extra dose of love for you and your loved ones this holiday season as we’ve whipped this up in small, limited edition batches. Lather a loved one with this luscious, fragrant, festive treat for body and soul! Shop here to find this super soothing body butter.
4. Shani & Adi Jewelry is an handmade jewelry brand created by twin sisters based in Tel Aviv, Israel. The collection was established 4 years ago and offers a large collection of bracelets, anklets and necklaces for men, women and children. Inspired by minimalism, their styles includes modern designs, soft touches, and casual materials, blending together to create items that have an elegant simplicity. Since these products are handmade, they are customizable–so every shopper can choose his/her own color and length. This distinctive jewelry will surely make for a great gifts as each item comes wrapped and ready for worldwide shipping. Check out all of the gorgeous designs on their website so you can add a touch of unique style to your loved ones’ jewelry boxes with these fabulous gifts!
5. The Wild and Free Project is all about spreading love by positively impacting the pediatric cancer community. Their great apparel line provides a chance for you to give gifts and, at the same time, give back to charity. When you purchase any of their long or short sleeved tee-shirts, pullovers or tank tops for men, women and children, a portion of all proceeds goes to the Kylie Rowand Foundation which is built on a mission to raise awareness and funds for promising, less toxic treatments for childhood cancer and their families currently fighting for childhood cancer.
The Wild and Free Project shirts feature an array of text and cute graphics. And if you create an account on their website, you can earn reward points. So, purchase comfy and fun apparel that make for super gifts, and support a worthy charity as you spread the love.
We hope that you’ll agree: The awesome products above are ideal for holiday gift giving–whether they’re the main course or fun, functional stocking stuffers.
Help support small business and present your friends and family with PRESENTS that will light up their days!
Identity Magazine wishes you the very best of holidays cheer this season!