About the author
Facts about Susan Vernicek:
• She’s happily married and a mother of 2.5 year old twins.
• She’s tried almost every fad diet back in her quick-fix days, admits at age 36 it’s a struggle to work hard on overall balance and is focused on not giving into the unhealthy fads we see daily.
• She’s all natural with natural blonde hair, uneven breasts, a bigger nose, and full of curves that she learns to appreciate more and more each day.
• She had a career where part of her job was staring at herself 40 hours a week manipulating her very own face as well as others.
• She’s the youngest of 7, ranging from 36-55+, an Aunt, Great Aunt and even younger than some of her nieces and nephews!
• She’s traveled and seen over 8 countries and spent a summer in London finding her passion and embracing life.
• She created S&J Identity, Inc. AKA IdentityMagazine.net, having no business background and at the age of 25.
•She's a certified Holistic Health Coach and now working to grow as a BeachBody Coach and her goal of becoming PiYO Certified by the end of 2017!