This is our first year crafting a holiday hit list for you. Our team searched above and beyond to find the most unique gifts out there and pulled together a list of eight favorites!
1. Our team discovered RH.com and fell in love with all their amazing items for the holiday season. Even thought we love many, we had to pick one cool, unique gift to make our list. We chose this Color Changing Umbrella for our first pick! As the rain falls on the printed white droplets, they turn red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple and bring a ray of sunshine to a blustery day.
2. These are too adorable, how could they not make our list! Protect your little ones from their knees to their toes! Make Lil’ Tights by Skights a must have on your holiday hit list this year.
3. Our third find is a beautiful pair of earrings from Pink Olive. Their Birdcage Earrings are tiny, detailed brass sparrows dangle from brass chains inside dark metal clock springs. the antique springs fan out to form a three-dimensional “cage” around the birds.
4. It’s always nice to add that personal touch, so we chose this playful and personalized mistletoe throw pillow from Red Envelope. Whether you saw mommy kissing Santa Claus or are celebrating a couple’s first Christmas together, this cheeky personalized throw pillow adds a touch of romance to the holiday season.
5. Calling all dog lovers! Give a monthly gift to another dog lover this holiday season, but it’s also a gift to the dog itself. BarkBox is a monthly box of dog goodies. Even more exciting BarkBox wants all dogs to be happy, healthy and in a safe home, so they donate 10% of their proceeds to dogs in need.
6. Find your balance with a friend. This Find Your Balance board could be a cool gift for you and friend. You two can balance and bond. This quirky gift can add some variety to anybody’s life.
7. Ornaments make the perfect gift for anybody or any family. We chose this limited edition on Lenox.com—2013 Swarovski Snowflake Ornament. Elegant and eye-catching, this magnificent clear crystal snowflake was created by the artists of Swarovski to commemorate Christmas 2013. The ornament is year-dated and includes a silver ribbon for hanging.
8. We love the Five Below store and you can find lots of fun gadgets there, but we chose this one traditional board game with a twist—Monopoly hotels!